Sunday, February 19, 2017

When it seems harder to get the family to pitch in

Every single day. That's how often it seems harder to get the family to do their fair share of the housework. I live with extremely reluctant domestic assistance. They are happy to take food cooked for them and happy to watch TV paid for by my work, but help out, that is painful.

And yet it is clear to me that I need to embrace how challenging it is to get them to get off their butts and do work and continually prod them into participating. On the odd occasion when I do get them to shuffle around helping the amount of work that gets done is remarkable.

So that is my goal for today, this week, the rest of this month. Get everyone moving & cleaning with me.




First I need to overcome the other challenges. Urgh.


No comments:

Post a Comment