Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 2 - positive energy

Today was the first day of my school holiday plan. I think it went well. More or less according to plan.  I'm blogging on the mobile so will keep this brief as its time for sleep too. It was an emotional day today as I cleaned up (again) a large quantity of the children's toys that have gotten into a sorry, disorganised state. So many factors contributed to this - illnesses, acts of God (just the one storm actually) and emotional attachment to chaos (not me!!)

What I find incredible is that on my walk tonight, when thinking on what I was grateful for, I found myself turning around a negative (hubby's horrible toy toss method of making chaos) and found naked being grateful FIRST today for the fact he got the toys all in one location! In a day of many blessings I'm so glad I changed my thinking on this!

Best bit of today was building a campfire and having toast, potatoes and marshmallows :)

 
 


1 comment:

  1. What is with autocorrect? What in jeepers is "found naked being grateful" supposed to mean??? I can't figure it out either so it can stay there.

    ReplyDelete