Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 4 - crafting inspiration

That's my day - out with children I not only have inspiration for what to craft but how to store it all thanks to the inspiration of my friend Lyn.

Here are the crafty ideas I've photographed today that look nice and simple. I love simple.


This one is a paper bag monster. Streamers /wool / paper strips for hair, and patty cake eyes. Everything else can be drawn.  I've just been inspired as to how to sort Pinterest as well - I haven't done it yet, but need a board called "Paper Bag Craft" - because there are a ream of paper bag oriented crafts.

We have a giant canvas that I picked up on sale for under $20. I love the idea of just covering it with paint any way we want to for "messy play painting".

I love the simplicity of these flowers. You can buy the flower cardboard from discount stores, and the rest is shiny paper - cellophane!


I love the simplicity of shiny octopus, and they also had shiny sea star. Clever ideas. Also hand fish. This is something to put on my 'under the sea' wall. Also to cut out of the giant cardboard I'm sure I could still find around the place.

Today was about average in its paying attention to all things positive. I spent the whole day and evening out with children, so exhaustion has kind of set in. A good time was had, plus a late night, so hopefully a sleep in tomorrow!

Challenge Day 3 - found here

Challenge Day 2 - found here

Challenge Day 1 - found here

(I am experimenting with ways to make this blogging process more navigable for myself here, so far no breakthroughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment