Monday, September 16, 2013

Thank you Bruce Funds!

I'm sharing my private thank to you the lovely Donna and team at Bruce Funds. What an amazing gift it has been to be part of the vision of giving as many people as possible the opportunity to see the Wrecking Ball Tour!

Thank you for the inspiration to share the incredible phenomenon that is Bruce Springsteen and the ESB with others I have thoroughly enjoyed both my 1/2 price ticket sale (privately) and the ticket I donated through Bruce Funds being used by people who then got to have an amazing incredible fantastic time. The journey has been so fulfilling and I can only imagine the enjoyment you get from operating Bruce funds.

Lets make the Australian concerts a Bruce Funds success - please visit their webpage and donate or nominate for the February tour!


No comments:

Post a Comment