Saturday, February 1, 2014

Today's Gratitude

Life is hectic. Packing is teaching me how to work my new systems, and what the limitations are. Hopefully more will come on that. In the meantime, here is today's gratitude. What is yours?

Today I have an incredible amount of gratitude. For the wisdom of my big girl, suggesting that Daddy buy a happy meal for himself next time he's 'starving' at Maccas! (saving us $5 lol), for my sensitive young man who suggested that we calm down (after the performances he put on today it was almost hilarious hearing him tell 2 stressed adults to be calmer!). Grateful that all 3 children got to play the great table marker game with Grandad tonight. Grateful for being able to help my Dad. And especially grateful for my husband tonight who helped me get our packing from a messed up tower in the laundry into neat piles ready to put into bags. Finally grateful for the panadol that has taken away the pain from the cyclone's drop in air pressure (or the stress filled day, whichever). Oh and grateful for the lovely house sitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment