Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hot!

52 Weeks project. I'm sure the intention is to do this as you go, however I was inspired by a friend's efforts, so I am attempting 52 weeks of photos of each of my children from 2013. I am up to June and only started on New Year's Eve. I'm hoping to perhaps finish this weekend. What a wonderful start to the year that would be.

Today I am perplexed by the never-ending trashiness of my house. I understand how it happens, and what delicately balanced forces tip, however I am slightly confused as to whether I am actually managing to make marginal progress.   I have discovered quite a few 'before' photos in my delving into the past year and I might be wrong, but it seems like I am winning the war on behaviour and stuff just a teeny tiny bit.

Having said that, it occurs to me that it is entirely up to me to start some cleaning projects tomorrow - to get stuck into the 'surfaces' and hopefully through tidying those places that shouldn't be messed up to begin with, it will bring me some calm and clarity. And it won't hurt in making a good impression on the house sitters if they come for a meet and greet either!

I can see that before I go to bed it will be a good idea to simply do 3 things to tidy up, nothing big, just throw out the milk cartons, wash up and maybe sweep the floor to give me a little bit of head start tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment