Monday, August 19, 2013

Hi Ho! Off to work I went.

Today's update isn't very newsy. Monday is my workday and its a long commute. I had terrific plans of a long walk, but really I don't like to spend any more time than I have to at work. 

Dad is unwell, so with hubby sitting by his bedside there was no evening walk for me either. Tomorrow I will have to do a long walk with baby girl in tow (somehow) as well as my Tai Chi class.

Tonight's goal is to finish the washing up and leave the kitchen benches, table and floor tidy and clean. Sounds simple but its not an every day thing around here, my kitchen genie ran away a long time ago. I still have trouble sleeping if  I get too enthusiastic about the housework in the evening!  

Speaking of goals though I need to finish more water, only 1 litre so far today. Another litre to go. 






No comments:

Post a Comment