Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Two Bruce days later...

Here I sit in the post-Bruce pre-sale apocalypse.  It wasn't at all like this:

It was more like this, only on the internet, with the selling site being one side and all the ticket-seekers on the other.



I have survived with some of the tickets I was after. But it did rather interfere with exercise today, so it was a short 15 minute walk for me. The cold weather didn't do me any favours as the car fumes on the main road nearly choked me so I hurried home for a drink of water.

Yesterday however turned out rather well. After hiding at a friend's house, I arrived home with a sleepy baby so I put her in the stroller and took a half hour walk with her snoozing the whole way. Pushing the pram around gave me an extra workout, as did having a different Tai Chi instructor last night who made sure that we really got the muscles pumping.

Hopefully all that makes up for today's small effort. My back hurts after the injury the other week, I am hoping when the cold weather goes away so will  the backache!

Time for bed now, more chaos and mayhem tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment