Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a BLOG!

This blog doesn't really have anything to do with superman, unless you consider for a moment the many hats I am juggling right now. I'm being a Mum, working, being a Springsteen fanatic (very busy at the moment with ticket buying), caring for my Dad, trying to protect my Dad's interests, and at the moment nursing a very sick, elderly cat.

I'm also a bit stiff and sore from my 5km race efforts and from my sore back.

There really isn't much else to report. I'm drinking my water, blowing the diet altogether and freaking out about my budget while lamenting the extremely poor political choices in our upcoming federal election (which I wouldn't give a moment's thought except that I'm bombarded with advertsing about it).

I feel a profound sadness at the turn of many recent events. Thankfully I have Bruce to look forward to, as well as our family trip around the country.

What I really need to be planning is the next school holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment