Friday, February 15, 2013

When Things break whats really important?

Some days it all just goes to hell in a handbasket, doesn't it? Today is one of those days. I've drunk the water, done some cleaning, done my level best to remain civil to those I love. And it still just feels like a horrid day. Perhaps thinking about money, work, trying new things, and my 40th birthday all at once was brain overload?!! First world problems. Blog will resume with some tidbit of knowledge and learning from the day if some's to be had.
Women Of History (@WomenOfHistory)
Never let a problem to be solved become more importantly than a person to be loved. -Barbra Johnson

Download the official Twitter app here


And that's it! When all else fails, remember love. Today I cuddled my children, apologised to my husband and read the little ones 3 or 4 picture books. Job done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment