Monday, July 1, 2013

End of Challenge Week summary



This is the summary of my week. I am finding this system a really good way of record-keeping, its like a cheating diary! I just pop a few words in each section and voila, there is some idea of the tone of my day!

Overally I think I summarised it well last night. More dietary rigour and keep up the efforts with the remainder.  Tonight I brought home my eldest child after a week with Nana & Pop, so tomorrow will be very different with all three babies in the house with me! Hopefully not too many arguments! Pikelets for breakfast tomorrow, and a craft day for all children planned.

I feel a sense of achievement as I walked into a chaotic mess this evening after along day at work; and rather than waste energy on being upset, I simply started cleaning and in no time at all all the dishes were in the sink, leftover food in the bin, the kitchen table clean and floor beginning to look less like a cylone damaged area.

This week coming I need to organise my bills and budget again as it has slipped in recent weeks; and begin to organise after school activities and sports for three little folk. Plus more cleaning and crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment