Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I've been foolish

So for the past week I've been banging on about the 10 important things and in particular always noted how Tai Chi makes all the difference, keeps blood pressure in check, calms me down etc etc.  This does not explain why it is that I have not done Tai Chi for 12 days, a fortnight if you count that last Thursday's class I only did one set before it was time for the soup night.  Foolish foolish me.

I say this because last night I had an episode of high blood pressure that was frightening. I don't like thinking about it even now as I haven't fully recovered 'normal' yet.  What I have realised is that I need my Tai Chi more than just about anything else!

And of course that I'm quite remarkable, because despite the blood pressure set-back; the needing of almost constant phone support for calm focus today, I have still managed to have a fun day with the children (parts of it!)

Smallest and largest made this pom-pom shaker
Then we shared making of pikelets for afternoon tea.



And then my boy drew this campfire and a picture of me in a nice hat and gloves! (its upside down)



And after all that I went to Tai Chi!




No comments:

Post a Comment